You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
As one of Canada’s most common insulation materials, JM Formaldehyde-free thermal and acoustical fibreglass insulation is comprised of long, resilient glass fibres bonded with a thermosetting resin.
- Thermally Efficient: Effective resistance to heat transfer
- Formaldehyde-free: Will not give off-gas formaldehyde in the indoor environment
- Sound Control: Reduces sound transmission through exterior and interior walls, floor and ceiling assemblies
- Fire-Resistant: Flame Spread of 10 or less and Smoke Developed of 50 or less
- Resilient Inorganic Glass: No rotting, mildew or deterioration. Also noncorrosive to pipes, wiring and metal studs
- Superior Performance: Stable bonded glass fibres will not slump within the wall cavity, settle or break down during normal applications.
|Capacity||150.1 sq ft|
|Net Weight||32.58 lb|
|Gross Weight||32.58 lb|
|Volume||11,040.04 cu in|