You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Solid silver lead free wire
- Can not be used on aluminum
- Alloy of tin, copper, silver, and bismuth that works much like the 50/50 solder
- Used for in plate work, sheet metal seaming and hot water heating lines
- Works with any high grade paste or liquid flux and standard propane torch
- Oatey No. 95 tinning flux reccomended
- 420°F to 460°F melting range
- 0.117" diameter
- Meets requirements of Safe Drinking Water Act for use on copper potable water lines
|Net Weight||0.10 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.10 lb|
|Volume||0.58 cu in|