Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Green Line Clear Vinyl Tubing is soft, easy to handle, and crystal clear to allow full view of the materials being conveyed
- Non-toxic: Able to handle beer and wine, drinking water, fruit juices, soft drinks, and other foods and beverages
- G900 is popular for photographic and soap solutions, mild chemicals and acids, and general laboratory use
- Construction: Clear with a slight blue tint, smooth, weather resistant PVC tubing that is in compliance with FDA, USDA, 3A, and California Proposition 65 requirements. Durometer rating Shore “A” 72 to 75. Phthalate free
- Temperature range: - 5°C to 70°C
|Net Weight||0.13 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.13 lb|
|Volume||4,800.02 cu in|