Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design
- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15% faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete
- 1 bit included
|Use||Hammer Drill Bit|
|Net Weight||0.40 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.40 lb|
|Volume||32.00 cu in|