You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The STANLEY Stud Sensor 150 detects studs up to 1-1/2 inches below surface material. This ergonomically designed wood and metal stud finder with AC detection indicates what it is sensing below the surface with sequential LEDs and audible beeps.
- Wood and metal stud detection through up to 1-1/2" deep surface material
- AC detection identifies live wires up to 2" deep
- Sequential LEDs and audible beeps indicate reading
- Marking channel with LED identifies target and makes marking surfaces easy and accurate
- New ergonomic design, and soft grip buttons provide comfort and control of the tool
- Model: STHT77404
|Net Weight||0.39 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.39 lb|
|Volume||98.60 cu in|