You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Meets or exceeds SAE specifications; ideal for OEM replacement
- Copper conductor for maximum conductivity
- Tinning of copper wire before casting ensures durable bond between wire and connector
- Antimonial lead connectors resist corrosion, die cast process seals copper wire from acid fumes and corrosive salts
- All have a standard 3/8" stud hole
|Net Weight||1.35 lb|
|Gross Weight||1.35 lb|
|Volume||25.84 cu in|