You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
This tough DC powered is ideal for static applications in super cold climates. this is a heavy duty pump you can trust for top performance. It features carbon vanes and ceramic/carbon seals to reduce wear and maintenance expense. The integral check valve with pressure relief on outlet side reduces pressure drop and improves vertical lift.
- Pump and accessories rated to -40°F/C
- 20 GPM
- UL/cUL listed motor
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, and biodiesel up to B20
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 2 in. threaded base for tank mounting
- Iron rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- 1 in. x 20 ft. arctic rated hose with static wire
- 1 in. FNPT arctic automatic nozzle with diesel spout
- 1 in. arctic multi-plane swivel
- Replaces FR4210GARC
|Net Weight||36.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||36.00 lb|
|Volume||4,212.02 cu in|