Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Paslode Hot Dipped Galvanized Plus nails offer premium corrosion resistance in all pressure treated lumber such as ACQ and MCQ. Paslode nails come in smooth and ring shank and a variety of shank diameters and coatings, from bright to hot dipped galvanized. Made in Canada.
- For Ultimate Tool Performance, Use Only Genuine Paslode® Nails
- Polymer coating reduces staining and streaking by 80% compared to traditional hot dipped galvanized nails
- Approved for use in all pressure treated lumber such as ACQ and MCQ
- IRC R319.3 code approved for use in pressure treated lumber in accordance with ASTM A 153.
- Strips won't break, even in rainy weather!
For warranty information about this product, please contact ITW at (800) 387-9692
|Net Weight||18.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||18.00 lb|
|Volume||264.00 cu in|