You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Oiling the blades is essential to keep
them sharp and running smoothly
while helping to prevent high heat
- Allows blade to run cooler throughout the duration of the cut and stay sharper longer
How to apply
- While tool is running, apply a drop
of oil to each side and to the
- Turn tool sideways to allow the oil
to equally distribute on the blade
- Use towel to wipe off any excess
- Apply oil just before all cuts to
ensure the maximum benefits
|Net Weight||0.25 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.25 lb|
|Volume||4.20 cu in|