Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Simpson Strong-Tie connectors make projects easier to build while making them stronger and safer. They are engineered and tested to perform and are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Panel Sheathing Clips are used to brace unsupported panel edges when sheathing meets edge-to-edge without a rafter for support.
- Quick installation, no nails required
- Keeps panels even for a level structural plane
- Provides the 1/8" space between plywood panels as recommended by the American Plywood Association
- Use the same size sheathing clip as the panel thickness
- Quantity: 50
- 20 gauge steel
- Galvanized for extra corrosion resistance
|Net Weight||1.30 lb|
|Gross Weight||1.30 lb|
|Volume||72.00 cu in|