You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. Some can be bent (skewed) to match the project.
- Provides a strong 90° connection without 45° cuts or angled fastening
- Fastens wood members on two sides, eliminating the need for angle bracing
- Ideal for gates, fences or any project where a 90° connection is needed
- 16 gauge steel
- 5.56" x 1.44" x 5.94"
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with SD 8" x 1.25" strong-drive screws
|Net Weight||0.32 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.40 lb|
|Volume||1.58 cu in|