You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
REDZONE is a self-adhesive membrane composed of elastomeric bitumen (40 mils) and a trilaminate woven polyethylene. It is an air/vapor barrier used as an air/vapor barrier for door and window frames, brick ashing, roof ashing and other construction details.
- Eliminates drafts and water leaks
- Consistent thickness
- Self-sealing around nails and screws
- Can be sprayed with polyurethane foam
- Surface: trilaminate woven polyethylene
- Underside: silicone release film
- Thickness: 1 mm (40 mils)
- Minimum application temperature: Rolls of 4" x 50' up to 18" x 50': -10°C (14°F) and higher
|Net Weight||9.26 lb|
|Gross Weight||9.26 lb|
|Volume||432.00 cu in|