You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
- Consult the most recent Canadian Electrical Code (CEC) or a licensed electrician for further information related to applications.
- Maximum voltage rating for all intended applications is 600 volts.
- Provides premium oil resistance, water resistance & high flexibility
- Highly durable, with excellent abrasion resistance.
- The maximum allowable conductor temperature is 90ºC. Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 40ºC (with suitable handling procedures).
- 3 Conductor - Black, White, Green
|Net Weight||0.29 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.29 lb|
|Volume||3.00 cu in|