Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Manufactured using annealed (soft) copper conductors. Compressed stranding for the stranded conductors. 90ºC rated PVC insulation with a nylon jacket for the individual conductors; a PVC jacket surrounds the overall construction
- Minimum recommended installation temperature is minus 25ºC for two-conductor cables and minus 10ºC for three-conductor cables (with suitable handling procedures). Store properly above 0ºC for 24 hours prior to installation
- Maximum voltage: 300V
- Maximum conductor temperature: 90ºC
- 3 conductors
- 150M in length
- 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" x 12-1/4"
- Superior electrical cable with copper electrical wire for residential electrical wiring projects. 12 AWG Romex SIMpull NMD90 with Freeze Flex includes 2 copper conductors and one ground wire. Use it for electrical wiring of A/C window units, workshop outlets and kitchen counter receptacles. Romex SIMpull features Southwires NoLube SIM technology which has revolutionized the way wire is pulled into conduit without any pulling lubricant, saving contractors both time and money. Romex SIMpull NMD90 electrical cable pulls 50% easier, is tear resistant, reduces burn-thru and strips easier. Freeze Flex gives you more pliability, easier stripping and added crack-resistance in cold weather.
|Type||12/3 - Romex|
|Net Weight||0.11 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.11 lb|
|Volume||12.00 cu in|