Grain Storage & Handling
- Crop Equipment
- Crop Storage
- Farm Implements & Accessories
Farm Machinery Parts & Repair
- Canvases, Belts & Pickup Teeth
- Clevis & Pins
- Electrical Motors
- Guards & Sickles
- Hydraulic Cylinders & Parts
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Implement Tires & Accessories
- Machinery Accessories
- Pulleys, Sheaves & Bushings
- Roller Chain & Accessories
- Sweeps, Chisels, Furrowers & Knock Ons
- Silage, Twine & Covers
- Sprayer Equip, Parts & Accessories
- Construction Materials
- Plumbing, Heating, Electrical
- Shop Equipment
- Tools & Equipment
- Sheds and Shelters
Clothing & Workwear
- Casual Wear
- Clothing Accessories
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Fuel, Lubricants & Accessories
- Trailers & Towing
Yard, Garden & Home
- General Household
- Pest Control
- Yard & Garden Equipment
- Growing Supplies
- Pond Maintenance
- Weed Control
Product Availability by Store Location
You are about to change your store
Please note, any items being purchased from the current UFA store will be removed from your cart. Items from marketplace vendors will remain. Do you want to continue?
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
Number of products:
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
Master 80,000 BTU Kerosene Diesel Air Heater - Yellow
MODEL #MH-80T-KFA | SKU #mp-00002540
5  in stock
Sold and shipped by Drexel Industries
Shipping from CA$0.00
Delivery times vary by location. Most marketplace items leave vendor's locations within 5 business days.
Minimum order quantity for this product is 1 Units
We know you need your equipment to work as hard as you do. Trust Master's 80,000 BTU Kerosene/Diesel Forced Air Torpedo Heater to get the job done. This versatile, multi-fuel heater will warm up to 2000 square feet of your shop, barn, construction site, or wherever you need powerful, dependable heat. This high output heater's time-tested design includes Master's rigorously tested steel construction, cold-start system, plus the built-in convenience and safety features you expect from Master products. Master—built for power.
- 5-point safety system – high temperature limit shutoff, flameout protection, circuit breaker, heat sensor safety label indicator, robust safety guards
- heavy-duty fan motor and components
- built-in thermostat, air pressure gauge, fuel gauge
- electric ignition
- rugged steel construction with easy-lift handles for portability