Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- 12" Cast Iron Irwin Pipe Wrench
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
|Net Weight||3.03 lb|
|Gross Weight||3.03 lb|
|Volume||74.00 cu in|