Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- The Myers DE Series Stainless Steel Continuous Duty Effluent Pump in designed to quickly clear water or effluent. Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Applications- effluent removal, trench and mount pressure dose systems, sump drainage, water transfer, flood control
- Shipping weight- 38 lb.
- Shipping dimensions- 24" L x 16" W x 16" H
- Stainless steel housing and volute case resist corrosion and withstand the harshest conditions and will provide years of service
- High-torque, permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor; No relays or starting switches to wear out
- Rugged, oil-filled motor for continuous bearing lubrication and maximum heat dissipation
- Heat sensor overload protection with automatic reset when motor cools to a safe operating temperature
- Double-lip seal with ceramic wear surface adds extra protection against leaks
- Fully lubricated bearings and shaft seal for longer service life
- Impeller is designed for self-cleaning and effectively handles solids up to 1-1/2" in diameter
- Includes 90° discharge elbow
- Tethered float switch
|Net Weight||26.80 lb|
|Gross Weight||26.80 lb|
|Volume||2,106.62 cu in|