You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Premium coated MIG wire. SuperArc L-56 is an excellent choice for welding on metals with a medium to high presence of millscale. SuperArc L-56 has a high silicon and manganese deoxidizer levels. Copper coating provides superior arc starting characteristics, for long contact tip life and is manufactured not to flake, which can clog liners and contact tips.
- MicroGuard® Ultra surface treatment for superior feeding and arc enhancement agents for excellent arc stability.
- Well suited for applications where accurate and consistent wire feed is necessary.
- Excellent spatter control and bead profile.
- Manufactured to standards for ISO 14001 environmental and ISO 9001 quality management systems.
- 0.30" diameter MIG Wire, 12.5 lbs. spool.
|Net Weight||13.40 lb|
|Gross Weight||13.40 lb|
|Volume||204.67 cu in|