You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
- router's 12-amp motor is powerful, and it includes adjustable speed settings
- constant response circuitry stabilizes start-up torque
- adjustable speed dial (8,000-25,000 rpm) allows user to set the optimal speed
- microfine bit-depth adjustment
- plunge base
- rounded hardwood handles maximize user control
- threaded three-hole base pattern
- dust-sealed power switch
- one-piece armature shaft
- 2 in. Sub-base opening
- double insulated
- now includes ra1161 fixed-base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern
- rugged carrying case has compartments for all included items
- power switch - now includes dust-sealed power switch
- compatible with optional ra1129 template guide adapter set – for easy change of bosch quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides; includes ra1126 template guide adapter and ra1100 interface for threaded template guides
|2532.97 cu in