You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
- easy-to-use line laser – facilitates quick job setup with a range up to 100 ft. With vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes
- built-in visimax™ technology – monitors power consumption to maximize line visibility and extend battery life
- bright green-beam laser — up to 4x brighter than standard red beams
- full rubber overmold housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- easy-to-use laser setup modes – controls vertical, horizontal and cross lines
- versatile job layout – lines can be projected separately or together for a variety of level and alignment applications
- smart pendulum system – allows tool to self-level, and it indicates out-of-level condition
- secure laser transport – after switching off, pendulum is locked
- onboard user interface – easily select among the layout modes
- lb10 l-bracket – provides fast setup and extra-strong magnets
- dk10 ceiling grid clip – provides easy setup in ceiling-grid applications
- jobsite-tough construction – withstands rainy or dusty jobsite conditions and is ip64 rated
- battery gauge – features a three-led indicator for battery management
|653.13 cu in