Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Bosch Wood Reciprocating Saw Blades feature bi-metal construction, delivering maximum life and durability in heavy use. These blades are optimized for cutting efficiency. The pro-grade recip blades have super sharp flex-shaft-ground teeth and 6 TPI, designed for fast cutting. They are made with taper back and plunge tips for easier starts. They have precision-ground teeth and sturdy 0.05" thick blades for high performance. By incorporating high-quality materials, best manufacturing processes and proven tooth-design features, Bosch provides professional reciprocating saw blades that cut faster and last longer
- Wood reciprocating saw blades – incorporate high-quality materials and optimized 6 TPI tooth design for professional blades that cut faster and last longer
- Optimized for performance – combines materials and tooth design to deliver aggressive cuts in wood
- Bi-metal material – delivers a hardened cutting edge for outstanding blade durability
- Super sharp flex-shaft-ground teeth – provides clean cuts and smooth material removal for very fast cutting times
- Thick 0.05" blade body – offers maximum control, less vibration and straighter cuts
- Taper-back bodies – deliver easier starts in hard-to-reach applications
- Plunge tips – allow for easier plunge cuts
- Application – wood and PVC/plastics
|Use||Reciprocating Saw Blade|
|Net Weight||0.48 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.48 lb|
|Volume||11.33 cu in|