Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Bosch Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades feature bi-metal construction, delivering maximum life and durability. These blades feature reinforced pair-setting teeth are optimized for metal cutting, for fast cuts and long life. The blades are constructed with a flexible 0.035". bodies that resists breakage, and they have a 3/4". blade height for straight cuts. The metal cutting range covers wide range of metal material from thin metal to thick metal. The metal cutting blades are available in various blade lengths (6", 9" and 12") and with multiple TPI options (14, 18 and 24 TPI). By incorporating high-quality materials, best manufacturing processes and jobsite proven tooth design, Bosch offers pro-grade reciprocating saw blades that cut faster and last longer
- Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades – incorporate bi-metal construction, reinforced pair-setting teeth and thin-kerf .035 In. bodies for pro-quality high-performance blades
- Bi-metal material – delivers a durable cutting edge for outstanding blade toughness
- Designed for sheet metal – features 24 TPI with a 0° hook angle for clean cuts in ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metal (17 – 26 gauge)
- Pair-setting tooth geometry – designed with two teeth facing left followed by two teeth facing right, for fast cuts and long life
- Flexible 0.035" thin blade body – provide accurate cuts, easier starts and reduced breakage
- Optimized 3/4" blade height – helps to deliver straight cuts
- Specialized metal-cutting design – featuring 3⁰ tilt angle for faster cuts and an optimized TPI count for the metal thickness
- Application – Sheet metal (10-16 gauge)
|Use||Reciprocating Saw Blade|
|Net Weight||0.33 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.33 lb|
|Volume||6.86 cu in|