Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand for products, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks in our stores. UFA is committed to continue to work closely with our vendor partners to manage product supply during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your patience and support.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Ideal for cutting/shaping wrought iron, cast-iron, steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, bolts, nuts and rivets
- Ergonomic, bi-material hand guard helps protect from overstrike, reduces slipping and absorbs vibrations
- One-piece construction forged for strength
- 1" heat-treated tip allows for additional sharpening
- Hardened, quenched and tempered for long life and durability
|Net Weight||1.99 lb|
|Gross Weight||1.99 lb|
|Volume||168.00 cu in|