Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand for products, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks in our stores. UFA is committed to continue to work closely with our vendor partners to manage product supply during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your patience and support.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The H72 18" ControlCut™ Saw Chain is an ideal choice for occasional chainsaw users including property owners and commercial cutters. This .050" gauge, .325" pitch chain features low-vibration, Micro Chisel® cutters with small radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
|Net Weight||0.78 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.78 lb|
|Volume||33.75 cu in|