You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Bosch All-Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blades feature bi-metal construction, delivering maximum life and durability for cutting in a variety of materials. These blades feature 10/14 variable-tooth pitch for optimal speed as well as clean cuts. The blades are constructed with a flexible 0.035" bodies that resist breakage in flush cutting, and with variable gullet depth for faster chip removal in wood, plastic, metal and sandwich materials. The all-purpose cutting blades are available in both 6" and 9" lengths. By incorporating high-quality materials, best manufacturing processes and proven tooth-design features, Bosch provides professional reciprocating saw blades that cut faster and last longer
- All-purpose reciprocating saw blades – feature bi-metal construction, 10/14 variable-tooth pitch and flexible bodies for outstanding speed and life in a variety of materials
- Bi-metal material – delivers a hardened cutting edge for outstanding blade durability
- Optimized tooth pitch – features a 10/14 variable-pitch tooth design for speed and clean cuts
- Variable gullet depth – delivers faster chip removal and smoother cuts
- Flexible blade body – designed with a thinner, 0.042", flexible kerf, allowing for flush cuts
- Multi-application design – provides cutting in wood, plastic, metal and sandwich materials
- Application- Wood with nails, PVC/plastics and metal
- Precision manufacturing – delivers blades that feature fast cutting and high performance
|Use||Reciprocating Saw Blade|
|Net Weight||0.33 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.33 lb|
|Volume||7.16 cu in|