You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The Kidde i12040CA is a 120 V AC, wire-in smoke alarm with 9 V battery backup that can function as a stand alone unit or interconnect with up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating). The Kidde i12040CA provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards, even during power outages.
- Ionization Technology – May detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms
- 120 V Interconnectable – Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating)
- 9 V Battery Backup (included) – Provides continuous protection even during power outages
- Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms
- Test Feature – Simultaneously tests the unit’s electronics and verifies alarm operation
- Tamper Resist Feature – Tamper resist locking pin deters from tampering or theft
- Item #: P1275CA
|Power Source:||120 V AC, 60 Hz, 80 mA max per alarm - 9 V battery backup|
|Audio Alarm:||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range:||4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)|
|Humidity Range:||10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Size:||12.7 cm in diameter x 3.6 cm depth|
|Interconnects:||Up to 24 Kidde devices|
|Warranty:||10 year limited|