Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarm allows for the easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without the high cost and hassle of rewiring your home. The alarms are wirelessy linked so that when one alarm is triggered, all alarms will sound. This alarm can also be placed in a detached workshop or shed and linked into the home's interconnected system.
Enables quick and easy installation of an interconnected smoke alarm system without messy wiring or labor.
- When one alarm sounds, they all do: wireless technology uses radio frequency to both transmit and receive messages about a hazard in the home.
- Battery power enables homeowners to install interconnected alarms without rewiring.
- Interconnects with up to 12 wireless Kiddie smoke alarms (Model RF-SM-DC-CA only) smoke alarms (Model RF-SM-DC-CA only).
- Hush® button quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms.
- Test Feature – Tests circuitry and verifies that both the alarms and the interconnect system are functioning properly.
- Ionization Technology – Sensitive to fast flaming and other fires
- Item #: 900-0201-003 Model #: RF-SM-DC-CA
|Power Source:||3 AA batteries|
|Audio Alarm:||85dB at 10ft|
|Temperature Range:||4.4°C (40°F) to 37.8°C (100°F)|
|Humidity Range:||up to 85% relative humidity (RH), non-condensing|
|Size:||14.7 cm diameter x 3 cm depth|
|Interconnects:||Up to 12 wireless Kidde smoke alarms (Model RF-SM-DC-CA only)|