You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
engine oil recommended for naturally aspirated and
turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four stroke gasoline engines in which an SAE 0W-30
viscosity grade is recommended for cold weather startup and operation. It is formulated with the same
technology found in Chevron’s Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W40 and Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 products that are
licensed against API CK-4.
• Optimized Oil Cost — Low oil consumption as proven by excellent deposit control on piston crownlands. Outstanding oxidation stability
contributes to long oil service life.
• Optimal Operating Costs — Excellent soot dispersancy and wear control contributes to maximizing engine life to overhaul and helps defer the cost of investing in new equipment. Helps keep filters clean, contributing to maximum filter life.
• Outstanding Engine Life — The combination of exceptional soot dispersancy and excellent low temperature pumpability helps lead to less wear at startup and during all around operating conditions.
• Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train. Payment for Chevron lubricant-related damage to your equipment, including parts and labor. Problem resolution and technical advice from Chevron's lubrication experts.
• Access to Chevron's Lubrication and Industry Knowledge — Help maximize your bottom line business results.
|Type||Diesel Engine Oil|
|Net Weight||8.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||8.00 lb|
|Volume||437.50 cu in|