You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
ISOSYN® Advanced Technology is a mixed-fleet engine
oil recommended for naturally aspirated and
turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four stroke gasoline engines in which the API CK-4, API SN
or API SN PLUS service categories and SAE 5W-30
viscosity grade are recommended.
• Promotes Consistent Cold Engine Starting — Low viscosity synthetic base stocks promote consistent cold engine starting for diesel engines operating in sub-zero temperature.
• Minimized Operating Costs — Exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control help protect cylinders, pistons, rings, and valve train components contributing to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
• Exceptional Deposit Control — Provides high performance piston deposit control and turbocharger protection due to its superb oxidation performance.
• Excellent Emission Control System Life — Promotes long Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) life for minimal downtime and cleaning, thus minimizing maintenance costs.
• Managed Inventory Costs — Delo 400 XSP SAE 5W-30 is compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories.
• Warranty Plus Protection — Bumper-to-bumper warranty protection from the engine to the drive train.
• Access to Chevron’s lubrication and industry knowledge — Helps maximize your bottom line business results.
|Type||Diesel Engine Oil|
|Net Weight||8.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||8.00 lb|
|Volume||437.50 cu in|