You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The FRN-Series of nozzles offers superior performance in the most grueling cold-weather conditions operating at -40°F. (-40°C). This Arctic-rated series of automatic nozzles has a full complement of valves, seals, and bearing that are designed to give consistent performance not only in the cold weathers, but also the summer months.
- Operates to minus 40°F
- Compatible with diesel fuels
- UL/cUL listed
- 1 in. arctic nozzle with diesel spout
- 1 in. NPT-F outlet
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Blue body cover with Snow Flake marking to clearly identify temperature rating
- Heavy duty hanging hook compatible with all Fill-Rite products
- Convenient one-finger hold-open clip to set flow rate
- Automatic shut-off
- Insulated hand grip to minimize hot and cold handling
- Minimal spray pattern to reduce foaming and false shut-offs
- Large spout spring to hold nozzle in place
- Viton seals and o-rings for smooth valve operations
- Made in the USA
- Model: FRNA100DAU00
|Net Weight||3.75 lb|
|Gross Weight||3.75 lb|
|Volume||347.42 cu in|