You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
The Meridian 14" takes heavy duty to the next level. Move more grain, faster, smoother and quieter than other auger on the market. This mammoth auger moves up to 16,000 bushels an hour with unmatched durability and ruggedness.
This product is available through special order only.
- Truss system
- Each cable works on a three point system to eliminate cable snag
- Cable sag leads to the main auger tube bending downwards (known as "drooping")
- Side cables located at main auger to reduce tube sway
- Hydraulic worm gearbox located at the hopper lift arm
- Heavy duty hear boxes
- High capacity mechanical drive swing auger
- Head-end features a heavy duty thrust bearing
- Product overflow door located at the discharge end of the auger
- Electric mover on swing
- 1000 rpm pro speed with a speed reducing gearbox
- Powder coated finish
|Capacity||13,000 - 15,000 BU Per hour|
|Net Weight||11,420.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||11,420.00 lb|