You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Provides excellent penetration and seed head coverage for fungicide spraying on cereal crops.
- AI3070 produces two wide angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications.
- 30° forward tilted spray penetrates dense crop canopies, while the backward tilted 70° spray maximizes coverage of the crop seed head.
- Drift resistant drops are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator.
- All acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Removable pre-orifice for fast and easy cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20-90 PSI (1.5-6 bar).
- Automatic alignment with the use of 98579-1-NYR Quick TeeJet cap and gasket.
|Application:||Very Good for Post-Emergence Contact Herbicides|
|-||Very Good for Post-Emergence Systemic Herbicides|
|-||Excellent for Contact Fungicides|
|-||Very Good for Systemic Fungicides|
|-||Excellent for Contact Insecticides|
|-||Very Good for Systemic Insecticides|
|-||Excellent for Drift Management|