Grain Storage & Handling
- Crop Equipment
- Crop Storage
- Farm Implements & Accessories
Farm Machinery Parts & Repair
- Canvases, Belts & Pickup Teeth
- Clevis & Pins
- Electrical Motors
- Guards & Sickles
- Hydraulic Cylinders & Parts
- Hydraulic Fittings
- Implement Tires & Accessories
- Machinery Accessories
- Pulleys, Sheaves & Bushings
- Roller Chain & Accessories
- Sweeps, Chisels, Furrowers & Knock Ons
- Silage, Twine & Covers
- Sprayer Equip, Parts & Accessories
- Construction Materials
- Plumbing, Heating, Electrical
- Shop Equipment
- Tools & Equipment
- Sheds and Shelters
Clothing & Workwear
- Casual Wear
- Clothing Accessories
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Fuel, Lubricants & Accessories
- Trailers & Towing
Yard, Garden & Home
- General Household
- Pest Control
- Yard & Garden Equipment
- Growing Supplies
- Pond Maintenance
- Weed Control
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Dual head truck tire gauge from Milton has a working pressure of up to 120 PSI. Tire gauge provides accurate, long life with trouble free performance. Durable plated brass with 4 side nylon indicator bar. Always check tire pressure when tires are cold.
- Tire gauges provide accurate, long life with trouble free performance
- Working pressure range of 20 to 120 pounds per square inch in 2 pound increments
- Reads in both kilopascal and pounds per square inch
|Net Weight||0.10 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.10 lb|
|Volume||9.75 cu in|