Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
Meridian's smooth-wall feed bins are designed with feed quality and management in mind. The advantage of smooth-wall is especially evident when storing bulk feed. Smooth cone and side wall surfaces, without bolts or ribs, a steep bottom cone of 55° or 60°, as well as our exclusive high slip factor powder coating, ensures no feed hang ups and entrapments, thus reducing spoilage and unnecessary expenses. A Meridian feed bin is your best choice to ensure feed quality and feed management.
This product is available through special order only.
- All welded, smooth-wall construction
- HSS (Holllow structural steel) legs and bracing
- Meridian's Premium Rack-n-Pinion slide gate with crank
- Complete sidewall and roof ladder
- 25" top opening
- 27" vented top lid, spring-loaded, and ground operated
- 55° and 60° bottom cone depending on model
- 35 degree roof cone
- Minimum 24" clearance under the slide gate
- Bottom manway
- Roof manhole
- Bin level indicators
- Pail spout
- Auger boots and auger mounting tabs
- Ladder cage and handrails
- Steel base