Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- 8'x10' tack room on the end of a 10'x16' shelter to store feed or tack in
- To address the open nature of the building, hurricane ties are used on every truss to ensure that the roof is secure
- Shelters are built with metal trim on the front and sides of the roof to prevent injury to livestock
- Kick planking made of treated lumber on the bottom two rows and untreated on the top seven rows. This strengthens the structure, preventing wall damage from livestock, increasing the life span of the shelter
- Holes drilled in skids to allow easy moving of the shelter