You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Find the tools, supplies, and equipment you need and order online for in-store pick up.
Go to profile and get access to statements and invoices, along with other account information.
Manage your fuel cards and access reporting and other Cardlink tools.
- sharp blades – straight tip blades are made of sk5 stainless steel. You can trim dry, rough, aged, and dead branches, boxwood, shrubs, hedges, and bushes smoothly.
- safety lock – the pruner is easy to use and secure to store. Turn the lock piece counterclockwise to open and clockwise to lock the blades.
- elastic spring - elastic spring ensures an automatic open after each cut. It reduces hand fatigue by canceling manual open. Save more time and effort when gardening.
- ergonomic handles – ergonomic aluminum handles are safe and anti-slip to operate. Arch design is handy and comfy to grip. Easy twist helps trim branches at an optimal cutting angle.
- durable & heavy-duty – good durability and long-lasting performance. Sk5 stainless steel is rust and corrosion-resistant. Pvc material wrapping around handles is waterproof and rainproof.
|21.97 cu in