Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand for products, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks in our stores. UFA is committed to continue to work closely with our vendor partners to manage product supply during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your patience and support.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- A hose that works in below-freezing temperatures. Maintain a water line 24/7 throughout the winter or use for periodic tasks
- No more lugging water buckets
- No more draining hoses
- 5/8" hose made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality nickel-plated brass fittings
- Drinking water safe
- Tested to minus 41° celsius
- Thermostatically controlled - when plugged in the PIRIT Hose™
- Approved by MET Labs, a NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory) to UL (499) and CSA (C22.2 no.72 #E112826) safety standards for heated electronic appliances for outdoor use. For added safety, the PIRIT Hose™ is grounded, end-to-end, including the nozzles
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet. 100' hose draws only 500 Watts. 50' hose draws only 360 Watts
|Net Weight||6.00 lb|
|Gross Weight||14.00 lb|
|Volume||1,497.13 cu in|