Due to global supply chain challenges and increased demand, we may be experiencing product shortages and out of stocks. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to work with our vendors to manage supply issues.
You are about to change your store
Save Your Cart
We have noticed you have items in your cart. Before signing out, save your cart.
The current items in the cart will be saved as:
Saved carts are expired and removed after 60 days.
Select location to view pricing
This is a restricted product and the purchaser must meet specific requirements to purchase.
- Cleans paint rollers, cleans out cracks, opens paint cans, scrapes, sets nails, applies drywall compounds and spackle
- Optimum blade design, hardness and flexibility, offering reliable, durable, quality workmanship
- Steel Head features a full hammering end with a flat surface and radius designed to set nail heads and knock down irregularities
- Solvent-resistant handle
- High-carbon carbon steel blades, 0,05" to 0,065" thick
- Full tang blades, heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Flexible taping knife blade is hollow ground on both sides
- Handle made from polypropylene
|Net Weight||0.20 lb|
|Gross Weight||0.20 lb|
|Volume||9.36 cu in|